Sunday, September 20, 2009

Showers and Such....

This weekend my friends: Martha Grace, Brooke, Laura, and I threw a lingerie/bachelorette party for our good friend Stevanie . I hadn’t seen these girls in forever so it was great getting to see, and catch up with them. We had a wonderful time together and Stevanie got some really cute things. She even gave us all cute monogrammed robes for hosting the shower, (mine’s white with a pink “A”= perfect.) I can’t believe she is getting married in 2 weeks!







My job for the party was to bake cupcakes. I tried a new recipe for strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing and it was simply delightful! I also found these cute bra and panty cookie cutters so I couldn’t resist making cute little ‘cookie shower favors.’ I was very pleased how everything turned out.








~ ajL

1 comment:

  1. Cutesie cookies and cupcakes! You're such a perfectionist.

    ReplyDelete