Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome...

Hey y'all, I have been reading/following blogs for some time, and now I have decided to start one myself. My name is Ashley, I am married to a wonderful man, who has been my best friend for 10 years. Tyler and I were introduced by our parents at a high school sports banquet back in 1999, I was looking lovely I'm sure, having just finished cross country practice, and he as well in his football practice clothes. But from the minute I met that sophomore, christian, football player, I was smitten. We began dating shortly thereafter. We dated for two and a half years, took a break for a while, then found each other again in our college years in 2005, I a sophomore at Samford University and he a junior (football player) at Liberty University. We tied the knot in our hometown of Orlando, FL in May 2008.

We have two precious boxer's, a 2.5 year old female named Maybelle and a 2 year old male named Beau. Maybelle is our special 'child', a free-spirit, always in the spotlight, and mommy's best friend. Beau is our big 85 lb. blob of love, he's a very good listener, very outdoorsy, and daddy's best friend and shadow. They are our life.

We live a happy newlywed life in Alabama, and love it! My husband works in the city not far from me which is nice. I work as a registered nurse in a Trauma ICU and really enjoy what I do! I work 3 days a week, which gives me plenty of time to do different things. I love decorating our house, going to yard sales, baking, reading, college football and basketball, and spending time with friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog which seems like you've just started and read about your love story. It is pretty sweet that you and your husband found each other once again- it makes me believe a little in "meant to be." Thank you.

    ReplyDelete